No products in the cart.
Punepost.in, a hyper-local online news platform, is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on Punepost.in, you may notify us by sending a DMCA takedown notice.
To file a DMCA takedown notice, please provide the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once we receive a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material as soon as possible. We may also notify the alleged infringer of the DMCA takedown notice and provide them with a copy of the notice.
If you believe that your content has been wrongly removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide the following information in writing:
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- The user’s name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located, or if the user’s address is outside of the India, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
- A physical or electronic signature of the user.
We will forward the counter-notification to the party who submitted the DMCA takedown notice, and we will restore the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 to 14 business days unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the alleged infringer.
Punepost.in takes intellectual property rights seriously and will work to ensure that copyrighted material is not unlawfully posted on our platform.