No products in the cart.
Akurdi Pin Code is 411035 which comes in Pune district. PIN Code is also known as Zip Code or Postal Code.
Akurdi is a suburb of Pune, Maharashtra, India. It is located in the Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation area. Akurdi is a rapidly developing area. It is home to a number of IT companies, including Infosys, Wipro, and TCS. It is also home to the Akurdi Railway Station, which is a major transportation hub.
Akurdi is well-connected to other parts of Pune and Maharashtra. It is served by a number of bus routes and by the Pune Metro. The nearest airport is the Pune Airport, which is located about 15 kilometers away.
Some of the popular tourist attractions in Akurdi:
- Akurdi Railway Station is a suburban railway station of Pune Suburban Railway. It is in Sector-26 of Nigdi Pradhikaran. All suburban trains between Pune Junction–Lonavla, Pune Junction–Talegaon, Shivajinagar–Lonavala, Shivajinagar–Talegaon stop here. The station is well-connected to other parts of Pune and Maharashtra by road and rail.Opens in a new windowindiarailinfo.comAkurdi Railway Station, Pune
- Akurdi IT Park is a major IT hub in Pune. It is home to a number of multinational IT companies, including Infosys, Wipro, and TCS. The park is well-planned and has all the amenities that IT professionals need, such as restaurants, cafes, banks, and ATMs.
- Akurdi Lake is a popular spot for picnics and boating. The lake is surrounded by lush greenery and offers a scenic view of the surrounding hills. There is also a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva located on the banks of the lake.
- Akurdi Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha. The temple is located in the heart of Akurdi and is a popular place of worship for the locals. The temple is known for its intricate architecture and beautiful sculptures.
- Akurdi Market is a bustling market where you can find everything from fresh produce to clothes to electronics. The market is a great place to experience the local culture and haggle for the best deals.
Akurdi is a great place to visit for business or pleasure. It is a vibrant and growing community with a lot to offer visitors.
Here are some tips for travelers and planners who are visiting or planning to visit Akurdi:
- The best time to visit Akurdi is during the spring or fall, when the weather is mild.
- If you are planning to visit Akurdi for business, be sure to book your hotel in advance, as the area can get quite crowded during the week.
- If you are planning to visit Akurdi for leisure, there are a number of things you can do, such as visiting the Akurdi Railway Station, the Akurdi IT Park, the Akurdi Lake, the Akurdi Temple, and the Akurdi Market.
- Be sure to try the local cuisine, which is a mix of Marathi and Maharashtrian dishes.
- Akurdi is a safe place to visit, but be sure to take precautions, such as keeping your valuables safe and being aware of your surroundings.
How to reach Akurdi:
- By bus: There are several bus routes that connect Akurdi to other parts of Pune and Maharashtra. The buses are operated by the Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML). The nearest bus stop to the Akurdi Railway Station is the Akurdi Bus Stand.
- By taxi: Taxis are a convenient way to reach Akurdi, but they can be expensive. The taxi fare from the Pune Airport to Akurdi is around ₹600.
- By autorickshaw: Autorickshaws are a cheaper option than taxis, but they can be more crowded. The autorickshaw fare from the Pune Airport to Akurdi is around ₹400.
- By metro: The Pune Metro is currently under construction, but it is expected to be completed in 2024. The Akurdi metro station will be located near the Akurdi Railway Station.
- By car: If you are driving to Akurdi, you can take the NH965 highway. The distance from Pune Airport to Akurdi is around 22 kilometers.
The best way to reach Akurdi will depend on your budget and your preferences. If you are on a budget, you can take the bus or the autorickshaw. If you are looking for a more convenient option, you can take a taxi or the metro. And if you are driving, you can take the car.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.