No products in the cart.
Pune and Panchgani are two popular hill stations in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Pune is a major city, while Panchgani is a smaller town. Both places are known for their scenic beauty and pleasant weather.
The distance between Pune and Panchgani is approximately 101 kilometers (63 miles). The travel time by road is approximately 2 hours. The travel time by train is approximately 3 hours.
Route by road
The most popular route from Pune to Panchgani is via the NH48 highway. The highway is well-maintained and has good traffic conditions. The journey time from Pune to Panchgani via NH48 is approximately 2 hours.
Here are the steps to follow if you are traveling from Pune to Panchgani by road:
- Start your journey from Pune and head towards the NH48 highway.
- Take the exit for Saswad and continue on the NH48 highway.
- Continue on the NH48 highway until you reach the town of Wai.
- Take the exit for Panchgani and continue on the SH104 highway.
- Continue on the SH104 highway until you reach Panchgani.
Route by train
There are a number of trains that run between Pune and Panchgani. The journey time by train is approximately 3 hours.
Here are the steps to follow if you are traveling from Pune to Panchgani by train:
- Book your train tickets from Pune to Panchgani.
- Arrive at the Pune railway station at least 30 minutes before your train departure time.
- Check in for your train and go through security.
- Board your train and enjoy the journey to Panchgani.
- Arrive at the Panchgani railway station and collect your luggage.
- Take a taxi or rickshaw to your hotel or destination in Panchgani.
Best hotels and accommodations to stay in Panchgani
The Chara Villa offers ultimate luxury and relaxation! Unwind in their jacuzzi, enjoy barbecue and outdoor shower on the terrace while soaking in the beautiful scenery. The villa ensure a comfortable and stylish stay.
These are just a few of the many hotels and accommodations available in Panchgani. When choosing a hotel, it is important to consider your budget and your needs. If you are on a budget, there are a number of affordable hotels available in Panchgani.
Things to do in Panchgani
If you are planning to visit Panchgani, here are some things you can do:
- Visit the Panchgani Hill Station.
- Take a walk or hike in the Panchgani hills.
- Visit the Arthur’s Seat viewpoint
- Visit the Sunset Point.
- Visit the Mahabaleshwar Caves.
- Visit the Rajmachi Fort.
- Visit the Venna Lake
The distance between Pune and Panchgani is approximately 101 kilometers (63 miles). The travel time by road is approximately 2 hours. The travel time by train is approximately 3 hours. There are a number of things to do in Panchgani, including visiting the Panchgani Hill Station, taking a walk or hike in the Panchgani hills, and visiting the Arthur’s Seat viewpoint.